Our trucks are larger; our streets are narrow. Help us keep you safe by following the rules below when parking your vehicle.
When parking your car or your guest’s car please consider the following:
- Park close to the curb.
- Do not park directly across from other cars; park zigzag.
- Have guests park in the driveway, if possible.
- If guests have to park on the road, ask them to park on one side of the road only.
- Have contractors park off the roadway, if they can. Ask them to be respectful of traffic patterns and safety.
- Do not park withing 20 feet of an intersection, as per the vehicle code.
- Do not park illegally at an intersection using flashers; you will be cited.
- Do not park within 15 feet of a fire hydrant, as per the vehicle code.
For additional information on parking in Mt. Lebanon:
Mt. Lebanon Parking Website